MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Currently-Available-limited time only
• Membership can only be purchased post first in clinic purchase
• 3x complimentary skin treatments consisting of 1x microdermabrasion, 1x laser skin rejuvenation, 1x enzyme hydro peel, in this order (these are not interchangeable).
• One treatment each quarter of the year (1 treatment every 4 months)
• 10 % off all single price treatments (excludes discounted promotions, skin care and package deals).
• Appointments are via clinic availability, booking in advance for high demand appointment times is advisable. It is the client’s responsibility to make use of these treatments within the time frame provided. Treatment is forfeited if not used within the time frame of 12 months.
• Non transferable or exchangeable to other in clinic treatments.
• Non transferable to family members or other clients.
• Non transferable for cash
• Non refundable (Moving, change of location, change of mind, or once commenced using membership privileges).
• One membership can ONLY be purchased within a 12-month period per person.
• All memberships will EXPIRE from 12 months from purchase date.
• It is at the clinics discretion to add, change and remove extra benefits and promotions that get added to the membership.
Cancellations, Refunds on all clinic treatments, products, services, membership and vouchers.
There is no refund on prepaid packages, in clinic treatments, products, services, memberships or vouchers, for reasons that include but not limited to, change of mind and moving interstate. Packages, clinic treatments, products, services, memberships and vouchers are non transferable to other individuals, split or shared. Refunds will be granted in line with Australian Consumer Law.
08 8999 1999 or 1800 019 319
Vouchers and Membership:
All vouchers and memberships must be sold by Cosmetic Injectables Darwin. A consult must be performed prior to use in clinic. Medical suitability must be determined prior to any treatments undertaken.
As the client, it is your responsibility to read these terms and conditions. By undertaking prepaid packages, in clinic treatments, products, services, memberships and vouchers you are here-by accepting these terms and conditions. We offer flexibility with appointments and understand that due to busy schedules, plans change. We require 24hours notice, if you are unable to attend or need to reschedule your appointment. Please understand that such changes may affect your own treatment and may also impact other clients. If you fail to give notice on one or more occasions, a deposit of $50 will be taken at the time of booking. This is redeemable at time of treatment or will be forfeited if unable to attend. Appointments scheduled to 60 minutes or longer require a deposit of $50. This is redeemable at time of treatment or will be forfeited if unable to attend. You are entitled to one appointment reschedule, any further reschedules require a $50 deposit, redeemable on treatment day. If you are unable to attend, this deposit will be forfeited.
A thorough consultation must be performed prior to any treatment performed at Cosmetic Injectables Darwin. Clinic staff have the right to decline treatment if deemed medically unsuitable. Our clients safety is our priority. Ensure there is no SUN EXPOSURE or FAKE TAN to your treatment sites 2 weeks prior to treatment, this is for all treatments undertaken in clinic. Please call the clinic on 0484 087 745 if you are unsure about this prior to your appointment.
At Cosmetic Injectables Darwin we pride ourselves in providing a happy and positive environment. We ask that you please bring this attitude with you into clinic at all times. We have a no aggression policy.